Heavy-duty core drill motors are used in conjunction with drill rigs to drill holes into reinforced concrete. The various motor options differ in selectable rpm settings and capacities. Select the motor that best suits your application.
- Two speeds: 600 and 1200 rpm
- Clutch protects gears and motor
- Built-in water swivel
- Handles core bits from 2-9 inches (50-127 mm)
- Built-in on/off switch eliminates need to purchase optional control panel CDM3CP
- If drill is operated with drill stand and vacuum system, the optional control panel is required