Parking Lot StriperMarch 17, 2016
200 amp Mig/Tig/Stick 110/230 Electric WelderNovember 11, 2016
Ride On Floor Stripper
Minimum:CALL FOR QUOTE Daily:CALL FOR QUOTE Weekly:CALL FOR QUOTE Monthly:CALL FOR QUOTE
This propane powered scraper sets the operational standard for high removal rates. Different from scrapers that are powered using a hydrostat drive system, National’s 5625 benefits from both the speed and power of a hydraulic drive. This hydraulic design provides the scraper with consistent and continuous torque resulting in more productivity and higher removal rates.
- The 25 HP, liquid cooled Kawasaki engine, is reengineered with National’s exclusive catalytic design; granting the lowest emissions in the industry. Each machine is individually load tested for emission certification and submitted through a rigorous quality assurance program.
- The adjustable slide plate affords maximum versatility in blade settings. Operating in conjunction with the adjustable slide plate, the swivel head action of the blade holder assures the scraper continuous blade contact with the floor.
- The compact design enables this scraper to fit through standard door frames and most passenger and freight elevators. The ergonomic design is comprised of moveable foot pegs and an adjustable seat; this corrects the operator’s position to provide optimal comfort and line of sight.
- The precise hydraulic steering system enables tight maneuvering and a zero turn radius.
- For safety, the scraper is equipped with an automatic kill switch. It will not function without a person in the operator seat.
- The industry’s largest selection of scraper blades, including our patented line, is always in stock and available. These blades are constructed and gaged at a specific Rockwell hardness, ensuring maximum production rates and longevity. National’s patented carbide blades are engineered for the toughest ceramic and hardwood removal applications.
||370 lb front/ 75 lb rear
|Weight (machine only)**
||up to 200 ft/min
|* Note: These measurements are without tooling attached.
|** Note: Weight may vary depending on fill level and size of propane tank on machine.